Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am up for the challenge..


a craft challenge, that is.

Thanks to the Challenge put out by fellow MICETSY member, Ashley from
I am going to make a new item every day for the month of Sept. and post the results here.
I had been thinking of doing this for a while. I thought it would be a good way to stay focused on my crafting and give me a reason to update my blog.( which I have been very bad about doing lately)
So, thanks to Ashley, for getting me in gear.
Look for some fun new things coming up soon!

3 comments:

TiLT said...

I will be joining the 2 of you on this :) FOr pretty much the same reasons...plus, it may get amusing :P

Laura M said...

Amusing is right;-)...I am trying to think about how to do this when all the kids ( 4) are home for the first week. There may be some late nights involved.

Ashley said...

It is going to be hard, but worth it I hope. I am excited, thank you for joining in with me!