Sunday, September 6, 2009

Craft Challenge Day 5- another woven headband


For Day 5 I whipped up one more headband similar to the last but with some light orchid ribbon instead of pink...
This is a woven 1" headband in brown, antique white, limejuice, and light orchid.
Headbands are $6 each or 2/$10.
Today we are driving across the state to spend the day with family, so I charged up my portable glue gun so I can make a bunch of new headbands- in 3/8" width. New size for me. I think I have the weave down so I will see how many I can do while my dear husband is driving..
Next week for the craft challenge I should have some fun bags and totes to show you!
I designed a new messenger bag pattern the weekend before the challenge started and I want to try and get a couple done next week!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! I love these headbands! very cool, you look like you are doing well with the challenge.

Laura M said...

Thanks!