Saturday, June 30, 2007

Check out my new space


I really love my husband.


I had been doing most of my sewing up in our bedroom on an old library table that belonged to my parents. It was really hard to get things done since the kids usually wanted to be down in the basement playing, the iron and washing machine were down there- two floors down.

When my husband asked if I would like my sewing space moved from our bedroom to the basement, I just thought he would move my table down and call it a day. We could make a little space for my table across from the washer and dryer in the laundry room.


Little did I know he was going to build me a new space with storage and a cutting table and everything....WOW
He got the tables completed a couple months ago. This week he put the finishing touches on by putting up my white board, pegboard and corkboard. I LOVE IT!!!
YAY Kevin!
I feel all official and everything.



3 comments:

Janice said...

That is way cool! It's awesome that Kevin is so supportive of your crafting. You should post a pic of the finished workspace!

sweetfuzzies said...

That's so sweet! You've been tagged!

http://sweetfuzzies.etsy.com

Flo said...

How awesome! I'm dreaming up plans for customizing my space, too. So fun!!

http://Wrapsberry.blogspot.com